1/2 x 1/4 TruckPak
43.5″ L x 21″ W x 24″ H
$696.00 – $836.00
1/2 x 1/4 TruckPak
The 1/2 x 1/4 TruckPak. Our Truckpaks are designed to fit across 90″ standard truck beds in any configuration for easy loading and efficient use of space. They have a strong riveted construction with top quality hardware options and each has a laminated interior for added strength, durability and easy clean up.
THE 1/2 x 1/4 TRUCKPAK FEATURES:
- Outside Dimensions: 45″ L x 22.5″ W x 31″ H
- Inside Dimensions: 43.5 L x 21″ W x 24″ H
- (1) Recessed Butterfly Twist Latch
- (1) SecureLatch for use with our standard TSA Combo Lock or any padlock with up to a 1/4” shank
- 2 Recessed Handles with Rubber Gripper
- 1 Hinged Lid
- Lid Height (inside dimension): 3.375”
- Panel: 3/8” #1 Grade Birch Plywood – Double Laminated
- Ball Corners
- (4) 4″ Blue Heavy Duty Casters Swivel Type, Load Capacity 350 Lbs. per wheel, Mounted Through 1/2″ Casterboard (other caster options are available upon request)
- Standard Colors: Black
- Case Weight: 85 Lbs.
- If our standard features do not meet your requirements click the “GET QUOTE” button to customize this TruckPak. Custom is our strength! Below are a few of the custom options that you may want to request. You are not limited to these options, simply tell us what you need and we will design a custom TruckPak for you.
Custom Options (click “Get Quote”) and ask for these options and more:
- 4” Extra HD Red Poly Casters Swivel Type, Load Capacity 600 Lbs. Per Wheel, Mounted Through 1/2″ Casterboard
- 6″ Turf Tires, Load Capacity 600 Lbs. Per Wheel, Mounted Through 1/2″ Casterboard
- 1/2” Double Laminate Panel
- Interior Partitions
- Custom Height
- Donut Skid Caster System
- Motor Mounts for any Hoist Motor
- Custom Interior Aluminum Exterior
- Additional Colors,
- Logos, Stencils…
- Many more options available – just let us know what you require
- Terms: net 30; with approved credit.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- Prices are subject to change without written notice.
This product ships via Common Carrier. Our Online Shipping Estimator is simply an estimate. Our shipping department will select the best method for shipping to your location, based on cost and transit time. If the online estimate is not accurate we will contact you with actual shipping charges for your approval.
You may also specify how you want your order to ship. We can ship via UPS, FedEx, BAX Global, Fed Ex Freight, ABF Freight, Consolidated Freightways, CCX, Brown Transfer, Yellow Freight System, and several other regional carriers. We also use contract carriers for trailer-load shipping.
Freight is usually prepaid and added to the invoice. We can also ship with 3rd party billing or on your account with the carrier.
A return authorization (RA#) is required for all items being returned to Wilson Case for all defective and non-defective merchandise. The return shipment should also include a copy of the original invoice (if possible) and arrive packed in its original packaging. Any merchandise returned must arrive back at Wilson Case in “new” condition – without damage or blemishes of any kind.
Defective merchandise may be returned for replacement or a refund within 30 days of purchase. Defective is defined as any error Wilson Case made in the construction of the case. We go to great lengths to build our cases right the first time and we communicate with detailed drawings – but once in a while an error will occur. “Defective” does not include merchandise that was damaged during the original transit to you. Wilson Case’s shipping department places stickers on the exterior packaging urging customers to inspect the package as soon as it arrives for any sign of carrier damage. The customer should then open the packaging and inspect the case before the carrier leaves and document any damage with the carrier. The next step is to contact the carrier with a freight claim as soon as possible. Contact Wilson Case with any questions. “Defective” also does not include errors in dimensional information provided to Wilson Case by the customer to create a custom interior based on those dimensions.
Non-defective stock merchandise may be returned for a refund (excluding shipping charges, and including a 15% – 30% restocking fee) within 30 days of purchase; provided the case arrives in “new” condition- not damaged in any way, unused and is returned in its original packaging. A returned product is not resalable by Wilson Case if it does not arrive in “new” condition. If a case arrives back at Wilson Case in any condition other than “new”, we will assess the damage and apply a damage fee plus the restocking fee.
For your protection, we recommend that you fully insure the package you are returning. We suggest that you use a “traceable carrier” that can provide you with “proof of delivery.” Wilson Case is not responsible for items that are lost or damaged in transit.
Allow 4-6 weeks for all Return Authorization refunds.
Wilson Case, Inc.
113 Road 3168
Hastings, NE 68901-9418
Wilson Case, Inc. warrants its fabricated cases to be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use from the date of purchase (ship-date) by the original purchaser, for the lifetime of the warranted product.
Where, in the judgment of Wilson Case, Inc. engineers, the defect is a result of faulty workmanship or materials, the case will be repaired and returned to the original buyer free of charge. If the damage or defect is caused by negligence, misuse or tampering, the case will be repaired, if practical, for a reasonable charge and returned to the buyer.
If damage to the case or contents is caused by common carrier or airline abuse or mishandling, any claims for that damage must be made by the case owner directly to that carrier. Wilson Case, Inc. will not be liable for damages occurring during shipment to or from our customers. We will not be liable for consequential or for incidental damages.
If a case defect is discovered, notification by telephone, fax or e-mail must be received at Wilson Case, Inc., (800) 322-5493, 113 Road 3168, Hastings, NE 68901. DO NOT return goods until you receive an authorization from a representative of Wilson Case, Inc. for the return. Upon receipt of the Return Authorization, the case must be properly packaged and sent prepaid to our manufacturing facility address.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. Any implied warranties of our products are disclaimed. If any provision of this warranty is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions will remain in effect. This warranty may not be changed or added to, except by authorization of the Officers of Wilson Case, Inc.