Whether your company goes to one trade show a year or regularly travels around the world to industry conferences, it’s important to have exhibit shipping cases to protect your valuable display components. Wilson Case offers standard trade show shipping cases for every type of exhibit gear imaginable, including LCD or LED screens, laminated or non-laminated graphics panels, brochures, and branded giveaway items.
Have a trade show that’s fast approaching? Most of our standard cases ship within 1-2 business days, so you’ll get the protection you need for your display components in time for your next big event. All of our cases have designed so you can safely load, ship, unload and repeat. Browse our catalog of trade show cases below:
Showing the single result
Why Order Your Case from Us?
We recognize that there are a lot of variables involved when you ship equipment for a trade show. Contents can shift in an airplane cargo bay or truck bed, packages can be stacked on top of one another, and cases can be improperly handled at venues. We design our trade show travel cases to address these common problems, giving our customers greater peace of mind and ensuring that their exhibit materials can be reused at many future conferences.
We also design our cases to keep your materials organized and easily accessible. Many of our cases can be opened from the middle while remaining upright, allowing you to access drawers with brochures, business cards, and more. Many of our cases also have heavy duty casters and handles with rubber grips so that you can easily move them around a conference hall. With our protective hard cases, you’ll be able to concentrate on networking and educating prospects about your business, rather than worrying about the state of your trade show equipment.
Examples of Our Shipping Cases:
We have many different types of stock trade show carrying cases in our catalog, including:
- ShowNGo Cases: This collection is specifically designed for trade shows and includes cases with bins, drawers, table tops, and more. These cases will help you keep brochures and other delicate components flat, organized, and easily accessible.
- PowerPak Double Upright Shipping Cases: The PowerPak Double Upright is designed to easily transport trays of equipment across conference halls, with recessed rubber grip handles and eight heavy duty casters. The case can be opened from the middle and trays can be fully removed.
- Plasma and Video Display Cases: Plasma, LCD, and LED screens need to be carefully packaged to prevent cracking or warping. Our plasma and video shipping cases are cushioned with foam and designed to keep your screen upright during transit, protecting your equipment from damage.
- TravelMates: Our line of TravelMate pull-behind shipping cases are ideal for wheeling heavy trade show equipment through airports and busy conference halls.
- TravelPaks: Our compact travel cases are great for smaller display components and meet the checked baggage requirements for most airlines.
If you don’t see a standard trade show shipping container that meets your needs, we can also manufacture a custom case to your exact specifications. Our custom cases typically ship in 10 business days, but if you’re on a tight deadline, you can choose our Quick Ship option and receive your case in 5 days or less.
Place an Order for Your Trade Show Case Today
You can’t always rely on a trade show venue to carefully handle and protect your display equipment, which is why all your gear should be properly containerized. With trade show shipping cases from Wilson Case, you’ll minimize wear and tear on your display components and ensure that everything continues to look professional at future conferences. Place an order online now, or call us at 800-322-5493.